Carbonara food boxinclude usage is not allowed in this context
Authentic Italian food box ready to taste directly at your home.
Carbonara is one of the most famous Italian recipes in the world.
Now you can make real Carbonara at your home, with this Food Box! What are you waiting for?!
The Carbonara box allows you to cook the original versions of Carbonara for 5 people. The box is made up of 100% made in Italy ingredients, a brochure with an explanation of the individual products and the recipes with which you can easily prepare these traditional Italian dishes.
The box is composed of:
- a package of 500 gr Gragnano Rigatoni IGP by Pasticifio Faella;
- a piece of 250 gr artisanal Guanciale Norcino;
- a piece of 300 gr Pecorino Romano POD;
- a bottle of Aglianico Irpinia POD - Cantine di Marzo;
A bit about our products:
- Pasta Faella: The Faella pasta factory is one of the oldest in Gragnano. From 1907 the Faella family dedicated itself to the production of the true Gragnano Pasta. Such as? Selecting, only and exclusively, the best wheat, 100% Italian and also thanks to bronze drawing and slow and low-temperature drying. Goodness for the palate.
- Guanciale Norcino: Hand-knitted following the ancient Norcina tradition, this pillow is one of the few on the market completely natural and free of chemical preservatives. Seasoning: 4 Months
- Pecorino Romano D.O.P.: of the "Unione Pastori Nurri" company boasts a history of about 60 years! The union is a co-operative of Sardinian shepherds who take care of every phase of the production chain. Gambero Rosso has indicated Pecorino Nurri as one of the best in Italy.
- Aglianico Irpinia D.O.P.: The Cantine di Marzo is the oldest winery in Campana and among the oldest in Italy.
Aglianico, of Greek origin, is a grape with great potential, capable of giving structured and elegant wines. The grapes come from the vineyards located in the territory of Tufo, part of Santa Lucia (Avellino). The exposure is to the southwest, at an altitude of about 300 meters above sea level. The grapes are selected, de-stemmed and left to ferment with selected yeasts in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature. Maceration takes place at a relatively high temperature and is completed in about ten days. The goal is to get color and tannins while keeping the fruit alive. The wine is then stored in third passage barriques. The duration depends on the characteristics of the vintage.
Wanna know how to make the perfect Carbonara? Check out our blog with the full recipe:
Share this Product
Amo la carbonara ma non ero mai riuscita a cucinarne una veramente buona, con i prodotti di questa box, l'aiuto della ricetta inserita nella box e della videoricetta della pagina instagram sono riuscita a preparare una carbonara perfetta!!! i miei amici/commensali non riuscivano a crederci e hanno acquistato subito una box anche loro. I prodotti sono veramente di ottima qualità rispetto a quelli che possono reperirsi al supermercato e sono tutti ampiamente descritti nella brochure che ti arriva nella box. Il prezzo inoltre è veramente concorrenziale e ne ho subito riacquistate altre 2!!! TOP IN TUTTO!!! :-)